Monday 4 February 2013

Monday

We finished work a little earlier today. Lavinia, Lisa and I made it to a free salsa lesson. We were 10 minutes late, even after taking a tuktuk ride. I was pretty lost through the dance class where the chicas and chicos changed partners every minute. The chicos were Japanese students and were almost as lost as me. We are hoping to get to salsa classes again tomorrow, hopefully on time.
We then headed to dinner. When we were about to leave, the server informed us that a folklore presentation was about to begin. We stayed and Lisa was chosen to dance with the performers. She put her new salsa skills to good use! (Personally, I thought it looked a lot more like an Irish jig that she was performing.)

Goodnight.







1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'd better sharpen up my dancing skills if I'm going to compete for you with a masked bird! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete