Saturday 26 January 2013

Saturday

Lisa says that she is coming back next year! We'll see if she feels the same after she has started her job! It was cold last night; we were too cold to get out of bed and get the duvet from the cupboard. We had a shivery night until 6:00 a.m. when we finally got covered up. It turned into a beautiful sunny day and we wandered around Antigua. Now we are about to have a siesta. Tomorrow we start at the clinic. I have posted some photos: one of the view from our bedroom, one of Lisa and Cindy in front of the hospital and one of Lisa at McDonald's (we used their bathroom). The volcano in the background is Volcan Agua.





2 comments:

  1. Mom and Aunt Lisa,

    I'm very impressed that you've got everything figured out and are blogging successfully!

    I can't wait to read about all your adventures and share them with my class on Monday!

    Stay safe, get good rest and I'll be checking in regularly!

    xxoo,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredibly neat...I, too, would love to be part of the 'S' Team:)
    Looking forward to updates!
    Stay safe,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete